TAC has a significant initial equity commitment from a family office and is currently in various stages of development on five (5) generational assets in extraordinary A+ locations - all of which were sourced through longstanding relationships:
- 173-Unit Mixed-Use Residential High-Rise in San Diego, CA
- 126-Unit Mixed-Use Mid-Rise Residential Development in Los Angeles, CA
- Mixed-Use Development in Beverly Hills, CA
- 18-Key Boutique Hotel in Park City, UT
- Mixed-Use Development in Phoenix, AZ
The Abraham Companies, Inc. (“TAC”) is a developer of luxury multifamily and mixed-use properties in the West and Southwest achieving superior investment returns on behalf of select capital partners, primarily via a combination of a unique land assemblage strategy and the acquisition of un-marketed urban land sites.
TAC’s principals have sourced, entitled, renovated, developed and financed more than $12 billion of real estate throughout the United States and Mexico, including more than 12,000 multifamily units. TAC’s professionals have decades of experience in real estate acquisitions, finance, development, and asset management with leading national institutions, yet the firm operates with efficiency and the flexibility of a boutique developer.